RIDE KITSAP TRANSIT
A vanpool is a group of commuters travelling to and from work together in a Kitsap Transit provided van. Riders share a similar starting location and employer destination. Riders can either find an existing vanpool or become a driver and start a new vanpool route.
Here are a few good reasons to join or start a vanpool:
- Lower your commuting costs
- Reduce wear and tear on your personal vehicle
- Enjoy a more relaxing commute
- Conserve our natural resources
- Reduce local traffic congestion and air pollution
Current and Potential Vanpool Routes
- See all Current Vanpool Routes and details
- See Vanpools Under Construction
- Kitsap Transit's Vanpool Program and iCarpool have partnered in a "FlexVanpool" pilot project, through 2017, to connect participating vanpools with occasional riders.
iCarpool is a mobile app for flexible ride sharing that charges a small per ride fee. Participating vanpools can benefit through a revenue stream from taking on occasional riders, and potentially turn occasional riders into full-time vanpool members.
During the FlexVanpool pilot, iCarpool will provide the first few rides for free! Get the app. Then use the promo code: ICARPOOL25 to get $25 credits. And if you refer the app to your friend/colleague, you and your friend/colleague both get an additional $10 in ride credits! How cool is that? Learn more at http://www.iCarpool.com.
FlexVanpool Pilot Questions:
Contact Kitsap Transit at firstname.lastname@example.org. iCarpool App Questions:
Contact iCarpool at email@example.com.